- Use warm water and mild soap or vinegar rinse
- Polish chain with a soft cloth or polishing cloth
- Always dry the jewelry before storing
For pieces containing a gemstone, mineral, or bone, it is best to remove your Lili Claspe piece when:
- Working out
- Swimming in the pool or ocean
- Putting on lotion, hairspray, perfume, or any other beauty products
- Cleaning the house or using harsh chemicals
If the jewelry is exposed to any of the above, it is always best to dry the piece before storing to preserve quality/vibrancy.
DOES LILI CLASPE OFFER REPAIRS/REPLACEMENTS?
It’s rare, but accidents happen! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and photos/details. This will allow us to assist with next steps and notify you of any fees prior to sending your item in.